Welcome bloggies

Hope you enjoy the blogs remember they go frm a to z bye .

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

My crazy dog

Today I tried to walk my dog toy pet smart remember the word tried once we got in she just started running and when I finally got here to stop the was this cute little pit bull just like my dog and the dog just started barking and my dog started wining and growling I just walked out I felt so embarresed so I thought I would feel stupid going back in so I decided to take the long walk to pet land and it was so crowed I coulded get my pit bull through all the scared people. So I just started walking home and we passed a.resterant and a guy kept calling her cute and I just kept walking and now I'm s embarrised ill try again tommorow by.

No comments:

Post a Comment